OpenStack New Project at 0321
해당 내용 나온 곳 : Technical Committee Highlights March 21, 2016
- API for routing IPv4 East-West traffic
- Performance improvement for inter-subnet network by removing the amount of kernel layers (namespaces and their TCP stack overhead)
- Scalability improvement for inter-subnet newtork by offloading L3 East-West routing from the Network Node to all Compute Nodes
- Reliability improvement for inter-subnet network by removal of Network Node from the East-West traffic
- Simplified virtual routing management
- Support for all type dirvers GRE/VXLAN/LAN
- Support for centralized shared public network (SNAT) based on the legacy L3 implementation
- Support for centralized floating IP (DNAT) based on the legacy L3 implementation
- Support for HA, in case the connection to the legacy L3 HA. (Controller HA will be supported in the next rlease).
- Support for centralized IPv6 based on the legacy L3 implementation
- Main wiki
- OpenStack service for NFV Orchestration with a general purpose VNF Manager to deploy and operate Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) and Network Services on an NFV Platform. It is based on ETSI MANO Architectural Framework.
- Main wiki
- AWS EC2 and VPC API support in standalone service for OpenStack.